Monday, April 20, 2009

Is There Middle Ground between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion?


hillout With Karadzic & Mladic On My Summer Vacation 2002
Report item as: (required) X
Comment: (optional)

Is There Middle Ground between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion?
Posted 3/2/2009 2:33 PM EST

Excuse me for injecting myself inside the bickering between pro-lifer’s and those espousing abortion on the news lately. I believe there is an unexplored middle ground.

Within the Orthodox Christian Church I’ve been taught the Church / God allows women to have an abortion up to forty days after conception for theological reasons pertaining to God placing the spirit/soul in the fetus. I think it is forty days although I may be slightly off. The point is, why hasn’t any politician in America either explored and/or exploited this idea to resolve the abortion issue in America(?)

Politicians in America must become more open minded and cosmopolitan in their outlook regarding theology in order to reconcile the abortion issue; this is an example of that thinking.Is There Middle Ground between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion?

No comments:

Post a Comment